- What is the ticker symbol for Global Payments and on what market does it trade?
- Global Payments trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol GPN.
- How can I buy stock in Global Payments?
- Global Payments stock must be purchased through a registered broker.
- Who is Global Payments transfer agent
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
- Does Global Payments have a DRIP (Dividend Re-Investment Program) or a direct stock purchase plan?
- No, but your broker may reinvest the dividends you receive from us or periodically purchase additional shares of our stock on your behalf. Please contact your broker to determine whether these services are available.
- Does Global Payments pay dividends?
- Yes, we pay $0.01 per share on a fiscal quarterly basis.
- When is Global Payments fiscal year-end?
- The company transitioned to a December 31 fiscal year-end on January 1, 2017.
- Who are Global Payments' independent auditors?
- Deloitte & Touche
- When did Global Payments become publicly traded?
- Global Payments was spun from National Data Corporation in February of 2001.
- Did Global Payments stock split?
- Yes, GPN has completed two two-for-one stock splits which were distributed as stock dividends on October 29, 2005 and November 2, 2015.
- What happened to Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY) as a result of the merger?
- As a result of the merger, Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. is no longer a publicly traded company. Following the merger, Heartland’s common stock was delisted from the New York Stock Exchange and deregistered under the Exchange Act.
- What was the value of the per share merger consideration of the Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. merger?
- Each share of Heartland’s common stock issued and outstanding was converted into $53.28 in cash and 0.6687 of a share of Global Payments common stock.
- Where can I find the IRS Form 8937 for the Global Payments and Heartland Payments, Inc. merger?
- IRS Form 8937 is available here.
- What are the tax implications of my receipt of cash and Global Payments stock as merger consideration?
- Global Payments does not provide individual tax advice, please seek advice from your tax professional.